FREE SEO AUDIT TOOL
ONLINE WEBSITE AUDITS
Free SEO tool
We have paid to have this premium online SEO tool available for FREE to all our website visitors.
Find out how to improve your rankings on Google and get more traffic for your website.
This tool is designed for 3 important reasons:
- Know where you stand against your competition for the keywords that matter to you.
- Learn what you need to fix to beat your competitors.
- Develop a plan to win online!
You should keep re-using this tool until your scores improve from the changes you have made to your SEO.
What’s Your SEO Score?
- Enter Your URL, landing page or blog and see your score.
- Enter the keyword you most want to improve your ranking on
- Enter the highest-ranking competitors URL (Note: Google your keyword and use the competitor that ranks the highest for the search term)
(This tool only takes about 15 seconds to complete)
Start today! There has never been a more important time to gain higher visibility and increasing your website traffic.
What's Your SEO Score?
Enter the URL of any landing page or blog article and see how optimized it is for one keyword or phrase.
Our Free SEO Audit is accurate!
Companies who score over 85% in our Free online SEO audit, nearly always hold a number one ranking in Google. This means that the website audit is accurate at predicting how Google will view and rank your website. We recommend putting your highest ranking competitor into the audit to get a benchmark. Then you will know where you are and what you can do to improve your SEO position.
Keep re-testing your SEO score
Keep working on issues and come back and re-test your score, it’s a totally free website audit tool. Look carefully at where there are the biggest differences between you and you competitors and also look for quick wins.
Find out and fix website & mobile site speed issues
If you site is lacking speed it could be a big factor in your rankings. We recommend this free website speed audit tool by GT Metrix for analysis of your speed issues and how to fix them. See also 22 steps to increase your page speed.